- Takes full advantage of what the SLS (sample loop synthesis) technology has to offer
- Two powerful SLS-based oscillators with a distinctive timbre
- One special ‘morphing’ oscillator
- 3 envelope generators
- 2 advanced LFO’s with a Geiger mode for special irregular modulations
- Multi-mode filter
- Extended effects section that contains reverb, chorus, phaser, flanger, delay & tape delay, saturator, compressor, graphic equalizer and stereo expander.
- 250 presets divided into 5 sound-banks: Leads, Keyboards&Pads, Basses, FX and the special ‘strange world’ bank.
More about the SLS synthesis technology:
Orpheus is based on the SLS (sample loop synthesis) technology: by using a very short sample-loop, a playable and musical waveform is being made. The waveforms created this way are very complex, and become more complex as you enlarge the loop length.
The result is a very rich sound source with a special flavor. Each sample enables the creation of different waveforms, and by changing the loop-length and the loop-location you can shape the waveform to fit your needs.
In addition, by using an LFO (or an envelope) to modulate the loop-length, beautiful to strange reactions can be achieved.