- Pan out of the speakers
- Explore distorted and unnatural spaces
- Beautiful unusual motion effects
- Extreme panning and 3D effects
- Three types of modulators: two sequencers and an LFO
- Many surprising ‘spacey’ presets
- Use SuperPan with a monophonic source on a stereo track!
- SuperPan uses phasing and other psychoacoustic tricks in order to achieve extreme 3D effects. If mono consistency is important, don’t forget to use the ‘Mono’ button on your SuperPan in order to hear what it sounds like in mono.