- Classic or Modern smooth Plate Reverb sound
- Stretches the classic plate sound to new electronic dimensions
- Choose from 9 different plate types
- Two-band shelving equalizer with adjustable frequencies
- Use the damper to decrease the plate decay time
- Many great snapshots & presets
Electro Plate Reverb is a reaktor ensemble that brings the classic natural and smooth plate reverb sound to your studio – with a twist!
Just as the original plate, Electro Plate Reverb can do magic with vocals, snare drums, piano and guitars.
Classic Plate Reverbs never provided an authentic space emulation. It is metallic, with no early reflections and it does not sound like a real room. In this sense Electro Plate Reverb just pushes the ‘Plate Sound Concept’ one step forward. Special Plate Reverb algorithms were designed to perfectly fit and compliment electronic and synthesized sounds
Choose Your Color!
Crow Plate Reverb is very easy to operate. First you choose one of the 9 plate types, each type has its own sound characteristics. Then you can adjust the mechanical damper to set the reverb time. There’s a two-band shelving equalizer with adjustable frequencies. Finally you can add pre-delay, and set the mix between the dry/wet sound and the output level.