- Classic smooth tremolo effect
- Morph between Triangle and Square waveforms to shape your tremolo sound
- Change the waveform symmetry
- Add drive for extra character
- Auto-Gate mode for a groovy vibe
You can morph between two tremolo waveforms: from a smooth triangle to a square-wave. You can also change the symmetry of the waveform until you get the exact tremolo effect that you are after.
The rate and depth of the tremolo are controllable.The smooth parameter will effect the modulation smoothness and the drive will add extra hot character to your sound.
In the auto-gate mode Crow Tremolo is turned into a wilder beast. Make your own sequences, run any audio material trough it, and expect groovy results!